[Koha] koha 1.9.2 => for Friday

Martin Marques martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar
Thu Apr 10 01:25:15 NZST 2003

On Mié 09 Abr 2003 09:08, paul POULAIN wrote:

> 1.9.0 is outdated now :-)
> It's supposed to be fixed in 1.9.1, as there are no more "internal
> errors" in this version (except the one in category.pl)

Got some errors with the koha.upgrade when passing from 1.9.0 to 1.9.1. But
Koha seems to work OK.
What I need is a test library catalogue (at last a few dozen of books). Is
there a chance of finding some files that I could dump in my tables?

--
Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
si podés usar PostgreSQL?
Martín Marqués                  |        mmarques at unl.edu.ar
Programador, Administrador, DBA |       Centro de Telematica
                       Universidad Nacional
                            del Litoral