[Koha] (no subject)

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Mon Apr 7 15:21:14 NZST 2003

Hi

> > Sorry if this has been asked a zillion times, but the first
> > inconsistency I see is the name - Should it be KOHA, Koha, koha, etc?
> >
> > My vote would be Koha, but I'll go along with the group here...

The logo has a small k - but that's for aesthetic reasons (K being such a "big"
letter)  However in text we always write it "Koha" like a propername - because
the word "koha" has meaning here - and we wouldn't want to get them confused :-
)

Cheers

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org