[Koha] special QA IRC meeting

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Thu Mar 27 04:44:15 NZST 2003

Ingrid Lacis, the new QA/Testing manager, and I would like to invite
everyone with an interest in the QA and testing process to attend a
special QA/Testing IRC meeting.  We would like to discuss the current
user-interface usability of Koha, and work with the 2.0 team to create
bug reports/enahancement requests in bugzilla for the issues that we
agree need to be addressed.

The meeting will be held 1 Apr 2003 at 1200 PST (GMT-7), and should
run for an hour or two.  We'll talk on #koha at irc.katipo.co.

thanks,
-pate

Pat Eyler
Kaitiaki/manager               migrant Linux sys admin
the Koha project               ruby, shell, and perl geek
http://www.koha.org            http://pate.eylerfamily.org