[Koha] Two or three little things.

Emiliano Marmonti emarmonti at siu.edu.ar
Fri Mar 7 08:07:47 NZDT 2003

Dear people:

  I'm trying to test Koha 1.9 with the language set to spanish. I could
configure in System Preferences the opaclanguages to 'es' but all the images
rest in english (but the tooltips in spanish). When I try to set opacthemes and
template to es all the enviroment is converted to english. I´ve seen that in
somewhere exists the translated images, anybody could tell me how could I use
it? More, at te OPAC all the system is presented in english and I don´t see any
variable to convert it...

  Just one more thing, I could not configure TZ variable from Date::Manip in
RedHat 7.3 (perl 5.6.1), I´m "uncommenting" DateManip.cnf TZ variable and
PersonalCnf but no changes, I could not use the Add Member function (and
suppose Circulation will not work too).

Thanks a lot
Emiliano.