[Koha] z39.50 targets in France

Nigel Titley nigel at packetexchange.net
Sat Mar 1 00:52:21 NZDT 2003

I know I'm going mad when I start to reply to my own posts. I've
discovered a site called

http://www.webclarity.info

which maintains an online archive of z39.50 servers, which it tests
regularly. There are 11 listed sources in France of which the Blois
Public library is the only listed public one.

Note that webclarity requires you to register, and you then get 20 free
"full" searches for z39.50 servers. You need a full search in order to
get the IP hostname of the server, so be frugal with your searches.

I'm still open to setting up a list of public targets which are proven
to work with Koha.

Nigel