[Koha] Need Help

Mike Hansen mwhansen at hmc.edu
Fri Feb 21 10:30:33 NZDT 2003

Hello,

I am not sure if you have fixed this problem yet, but here is what you need to do to fix it.  In your apache.conf file (or commonapache.conf file if you have one), you need to add the following lines

<Directory /usr/local/koha>
    AllowOverride All
    Options MultiViews -Indexes Includes FollowSymLinks
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

If the documents are not stored in /usr/local/koha, then change that to wherever you have them installed.  Hope this helps.

Mike