[Koha] Sip1/2 modules

cliver cliver at alphalink.com.au
Sat Feb 15 12:34:17 NZDT 2003

I have in my posession about 10 of these units (second hand) & shortly with
my son's help redo the software on these to a linux base as different to the
3M ver 2.4/2.5 dos versions & 3.0 windows ver.....if I want to be able to
resell these I have to get around the sortware lisence issue. Also 3M globally
are installing more of these units monthly, so at some point there will be a
request from a library for the interface. I do have access to a hard copy of
the sip 1 manual as a starting point.

Clive Robertson      E.A.S. Services   Melbourne, Ausrtalia
(Alternate service for 3M Library Security Systems)