[Koha] Opac searches

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Fri Jan 31 09:14:07 NZDT 2003

Hi

> http://opac-templates.koha.org/cgi-bin/koha/opac-detail.pl?bib=50027
>
> ...which doesn't seem to have 'melville' anywhere.  Does a search by author from
> that page do a full-record keyword search?  If it's picking up information
> that's not displayed, then how does one get the 'full' display?

  For this instance of Koha we wanted only a simple view of the biblio to be
displayed.  If *you* wanted the public to see more "stuff" then you would
adjust the template so that more displayed.  I can't recall at the moment
wether you'd adjust it manually (go in and hack the code) or if the "which
fields do you wish to display" form we did some months back is in this release.

If you were a librarian you'd see it in the librarians module

Make sense?

Cheers
Rachel

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org