[Koha] Required Debian packages

Randy Edwards redwards at golgotha.net
Wed Jan 29 06:34:42 NZDT 2003

    I'm trying to tighten down a Debian install of Koha.  Could someone whack
me with a clue-bat and list the required packages (particularly the Apache
modules) that Koha requires in a Debian install?  TIA.

--
  Regards, | "A contribution by Microsoft Corporation to South Carolina's
  .        | Republican Party during the 1998 campaign preceded a decision