[Koha] Library Exhibition in Birmingham (UK) - Anyone know about it?

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Fri Jan 24 20:46:46 NZDT 2003

Hi

Trade New Zealand (export arm of NZ government) have sent me some information
about something called

Total Library Soloutions
http://www.total-library.co.uk/
26-27 March 2003

In Birmingham UK.

I was wondering if anyone was already going - if it's a worthwhile thing to get
to etc?

I'd be particularly interested in comments from librarians about the value of
going to these sort of conferences/fairs.  When was the last time you bought a
library system from one :-)

I don't think we have a big presence in the UK (Koha that is :-) so is it a way
to spread the word?

Is there anyone in Birmingham with a bit of floor space or a couch :-)

Cheers

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org