[Koha] Problems upgrading to 1.3.3 on Red Hat 7.1

Larry Currie lcurrie at CalAcademy.Org
Tue Jan 21 09:59:51 NZDT 2003

We've tried to run the koha.upgrade script to upgrade to version 1.3.3
and we're being told that we're missing two necessary modules,
Net::Z3950 and MARC::Record.  The problem with the Z39.50 module seems
to be a case of "failed dependencies"; 3 files are missing that are
needed by Yaz, two of which are libhistory.so.4 and libreadline.so.4.
We wondered whether this meant that our 7.1 version of Red Hat was too
old.

In the case of MARC::Record, we thought we did everything necessary to
load this module, and we in fact get the confirmation message that
MARC::Record is up to date, but the koha.upgrade script still seems to
think it isn't present.  We even tried rebooting the Red Hat server to
no avail.  Any ideas?

Larry Currie

--
Lawrence W. Currie