[Koha] Koha on Debian

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Fri Jan 17 21:22:33 NZDT 2003

Serge Renaux a écrit:

> Hi,
>
> I am working for a French school to replace our old ILS by a new one
> like Kaho.
> I am installing a first Kaho server to prepare a laboratory and to see
> how Kaho works.
>
> I have a problem during the installation.

Hi Serge,

Do you know we have french mailing lists and a well living french
community ?
Do you know I provide support for installation, teaching here in France ?
Do you know that 2.0 will come soon and will be translated ?

(Those 2 last questions are important to me, as i'm the 2.0 release
manager and main coder :-) )

Note : the name of our ILS is koha, not kaho :-)

--
Paul POULAIN