[Koha] MySQL and foreign keys

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Fri Jan 17 09:37:00 NZDT 2003

Hi All

This has become a really interesting and useful discussion. With lots of
great points to consider in the upcoming rewrite/refactoring of Koha code.

(After 2.0 .. one can of worms at a time :-))

It also serves as a great illustration of the principle beauty of free
software. That is, since we all have access to the source code we are able
to have an informed and frank discussion about what we do and dont like
about it.
And then are able to work together to fix the things we dont like.

So in this vein, I encourage all the participants in the discussion and any
others interested to write up a page on the wiki.
http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=KohaProject
Collating the ideas that we'd like to see implemented in the rewrite. So
that we dont lose any of these ideas, and hopefully a bit of a roadmap for
2.1 will start to appear.

Chris

025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz