[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Re: Problems modifying a new record

Jim Thomas jthomas at bittware.com
Fri Jan 17 04:04:19 NZDT 2003

Chris Cormack wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 10:03:05AM +0100, Marco Gaiarin said:
> > Mandi! Chris Cormack
> >   In chel di` si favelave...
> >
> > > 1.2.3 will fix this bug when its released, i can work on a patch for 1.2.2
> > > if youd like, but 1.2.3 isnt to far away.
> >
> > Note thet for non-english language, and in particulary Italian, this
> > patches are absolutely needed.
> >
> > Our language are apostrophe-addicted. ;)
> >
> I have some good news for you :-)
> 1.2.3rc26 is out and available for download from sourceforge.
> Complete with the fix :-)

OK, I downloaded 1.2.3rc26, untarred it, and found a koha.upgrade
script.  Is there anything I should know before I run it (I'm trying to
upgrade from 1.2.2)?

jthomas at bittware.com  http://www.bittware.com          (703) 779-7770
Air conditioning may have destroyed the ozone layer - but it's been
worth it!