[Koha] Windows

Rowse, John R jrowse at boston.k12.ma.us
Fri Dec 20 04:23:59 NZDT 2002

Hi all,

I was on a track to load Linux and Koha on a stand alone machine in my classroom.

I now wonder if I should be considering using Khoa with Windows. It would be much simpler for me that way if there is experience that says it will work. I am part of an Intranet that has servers that are Windows 2000 and my classroom machines are all Windows 95 or 98. I could upgrade to 2000 easily. One recent post mentioned difficulty with making Khoa run smoothly on windows. The most recent post seemed to offer assistance in loading Koha for Windows.

Feedback please.

John Rowse

--
John Rowse