[Koha] Can't modify records

Jim Thomas jthomas at bittware.com
Thu Nov 28 03:49:59 NZDT 2002

Tonnesen Steve wrote:
> What browser (and version of browser) is she using to access Koha?  Is it
> a fairly recent one?

This is the question that lead to an answer!  I was using Konqueror
(part of the KDE package).  But after you asked, I tried Netscape
instead - and it works!

It still does not work with Konqueror though.  I had created a "link to
URL" on the KDE desktop, and by default, it uses Konquerer.  I'd be
interested in knowing if anyone else can reproduce this behavior.
Here's the version of KDE/konqueror I was using:

jthomas at dewey:~$ konqueror -v
Qt: 2.3.1
KDE: 2.2.2
Konqueror: 2.2.2

jthomas at bittware.com  http://www.bittware.com          (703) 779-7770
There's a fine line between clever and stupid