[Koha] Can't modify records

Jim Thomas jthomas at bittware.com
Wed Nov 27 09:09:19 NZDT 2002

paul POULAIN wrote:
> The acquisitions parameter in table parameters can be set to normal
> (acquisition through booksellers) or simple (direct entering of
> biblios)

OK Thanks.  Right now I've only got shell access to the system, so I
can't easily check that.  But I did some digging around, and I have a
question that might lead me to an answer.

In /usr/local/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/detail.pl, starting at line 89 I
see:

if ($type ne 'opac'){
  print "<INPUT TYPE=\"image\" name=\"submit\"  VALUE=\"modify\"
height=42  WIDTH=93 BORDER=0 src=\"/images/modify-mem.gif\">
  <INPUT TYPE=\"image\" name=\"delete\"  VALUE=\"delete\" height=42
WIDTH=93 BORDER=0 src=\"/images/delete-mem.gif\">";
}

Hmmm... as I recall, the last time I tried this, I was not asked for a
password.  This leaves me to believe that ($type eq 'opac'), which I'm
guessing would render the buttons unresponsive.

Am I on the right track?  If so, why am I not prompted for a password?

jthomas at bittware.com  http://www.bittware.com          (703) 779-7770
There's a fine line between clever and stupid