[Koha] Authentication problem

Roger Buck rog at saas.nsw.edu.au
Mon Nov 25 09:51:12 NZDT 2002

biswanath at drtc.isibang.ac.in wrote:

> I need some help from you. I installed koha-1.2.3RC23.
> When I installed it I made it as Basic Authentication.
> But I want to convert it into Cookies Based-authentication.
> So how I can do that? Because I am facing a lot of
> problem due to that. So please as soon as possible help me.

Look here for demo and to read about and download a tarball of modified
koha-1.2.3RC13.

The (unsupported) tarball uses cookie authentication + includes on-line
requests and email notification.

For download link and more information:

 http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=OnLineRequests

I recommend you stick with the standard koha distribution... but it's
your choice ;^)

R.