[Koha] See and See Also References in Koha

Larry Currie lcurrie at CalAcademy.Org
Sat Nov 2 09:33:57 NZDT 2002

Dear Paul et al.,

We are one of the libraries in the U.S. that are keenly interested in
the development of Koha versions 1.3.x and 1.4 as a replacement for our
current automation system, and we are working closely with Ron
Wickersham in Santa Rosa, CA on this.  But one of the features our
current system has that is very important is the ability to have "see"
references and "see also" references in the catalog that result from
subject and name authority work done by our cataloguers and by the
Library of Congress.  Has any thought been given on the developers list
to having this ability in Koha?

Larry Currie

--
Lawrence W. Currie