[Koha] Which Linux Flavor

Nadine anacaona at riseup.net
Fri Oct 18 05:49:03 NZDT 2002

I've test-installed on a Pentium III 350Mhz, 128MB, 5G (linux partition)
running RH 7.2 with half a gazillion upgrades. Only entered a couple of
entries and searched a couple of times.

Going to be installing it on Vector Linux 2.0 (www.vectorlinux.com) on a
Pentium 133Mhz, 16MB, 2G hard drive PC. That's the *real* cataloging PC
- its going to be serving a very small independent reading room. No
members, but lots of docs to enter.

I'll back to you guys in two months to tell the lurid tales.

As far as I can tell, Koha will run on any UNIX with Apache, Perl [with
necessary modules) and MySQL installed. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I
don't think you really need anything else.

Nadine