[Koha] new member

Deon Dempsey deon at ig.utexas.edu
Fri Sep 20 03:45:20 NZST 2002

Hi all,

We are one of the newer members to join the Koha family.  Koha was
recommended to me by one of the Graduate School of Library and Information
Science Deans here at the University of Texas.  She recommended Koha
because those in the department were/are exploring Koha's capabilities and
so forth.  Our library is quite small and on an even smaller budget, as I
suppose are many public and special libraries.  And though our faculty and
staff are of UT, our Institute and library are housed separate from campus,
in fact the buildings are on the other side of the city.  But we needed an
interface such as Koha offered; a method of controlling circulation while
offering members quick online access to the collection.  We have been
struggling with the package, though.  After downloading the software and
returning to adjust various spots we are presently stuck at a strange
juncture.  A number of web page links are blank. Why?

dd