[Koha] Where can I get the Koha installation for Windows 2000 AS...?

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Thu Sep 5 03:38:40 NZST 2002

There is currently no Windows version of Koha.  Some people have been able
to make the sofware work, but it has taken a great deal of effort to do
so.  You need to be able to install perl (and modules), apache, and mysql
-- and that's just for starters.

If you're interested in trying, I'm sure that people will help out to the
extent that they're able.  You need to realize that Windows support just
isn't all that high on anyone's list of priorities right now.

-pate

Pat Eyler
Kaitiaki/manager               migrant Linux sys admin
the Koha project               ruby, shell, and perl geek
http://www.koha.org            http://pate.eylerfamily.org