[Koha] Libraries actually using Koha

Marshall Breeding Breeding at LIBRARY.Vanderbilt.edu
Wed Sep 4 07:22:25 NZST 2002

All,

I am interested in learing which libraries are currently using Koha and which
ones plan to do so in the future.

I maintain a resource called lib-web-cats which is a directory of libraries
throught the world.  One of the main features involves the ability to search
by the ILS used.  It would be very helpful for this directory to include those
using open source systems such as Koha.

Libraries can submit this information directly by using the "Submit your
library's information" link, or you can just email the information to me.

The URL for lib-web-cats is:
  http://www.librarytechnology.org/libwebcats/

Thanks!

-marshall breeding
 library technology officer, Vanderbilt University
 editor, Library Technology Guides

-marshall