[Koha] last minute irc request

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Sat Aug 31 06:46:24 NZST 2002

Okay, my timing was a bit off ... 1800 GMT -- I hate translating
timezones.  Sorry to all who tried and missed.  Take a look at

http://www.haz.cmsd.bc.ca/cgi-bin/kohalog.pl?date=30Aug02&refresh=&firstline=269&lastline=429&eventid=13

for a transcript of the interview (hopfully that link doesn't break in
your mailer)... Brian says the article will be at LinuxPlanet later today.

-pate