[Koha] Nearly installed... one more q.

georgejenner at belgacom.net georgejenner at belgacom.net
Fri Aug 23 10:34:26 NZST 2002

Hiya

I smell it running.  (I'm doing it on Windows, remember?)

I can now use virtual hosts to bring up the opac and librarian pages,but when I run any script, it returns a blank screen. (For example, when I try to search the database
for a book or a user, even though it is empty at the moment)  The apache logs show no errors.

Any idea what can cause this?  I must say this is what happens in Opera.  For some reason in Internet Explorer it now tries to establish an internet connection, as if it's
searching for a dns that is not local.  Don't know what I changed to cause this.

Got irc runnig so I'll pop in one night and say hello.  Right now gotta crash.

Ta
Geo