[Koha] KOHA use

Daniel Holth dholth at fastmail.fm
Wed Jul 24 16:30:51 NZST 2002

Hi.

I have a book collection and I'm looking to organize it.  Mostly I want
to find the Library of Congress classification for each book and order
them on the shelves that way (e.g. PN6231.E4H3).  It would be really
neat to be able to search the collection too and to let friends see
which books I have.

I have found a few programs that might do this (one, tyrannio, does
almost exactly the above but doesn't work).  Koha looks promising and it
runs.

Does KOHA support the LC call number?  Where should I look to add it
(I'm a computer scientist).

Thanks.

- Daniel Holth