[Koha] Database description

Williams, Olwen - SAL Olwen.Williams at safeair.co.nz
Wed Jul 24 09:24:12 NZST 2002

Chris and I converted all the data for Horowhenua when we were developing
Koha.  Their previous system was an A/Rev system called Catalist.  I created
delimited files from that, and Chris and I imported them.  It needed some
massaging to make it fit, but we managed to do it several times during the
course of the change-over.