[Koha] Importing Marc-Records

Dorian Meid dnmeid at tfh-berlin.de
Tue Jul 16 04:44:17 NZST 2002

Hi,

I've managed to import some Records from the Library of congress, but as
most of our books are in german I wanted to connect to a german z39.50
server.
I tried:
Server Port Database User Password Supported-format
ubsun01.biblio.etc.tu-bs.de 2020 opac opac opac USMARC, UNIMARC,
MAB2,SUTRS
ubsun01.biblio.etc.tu-bs.de2020 bac opac opac USMARC, MAB2, SUTRS
134.99.136.10 2020 opac opac opac USMARC, UNIMARC, SUTRS, MAB2
leia.bth.rwth-aachen.de 2020 gkneu opac opac USMARC

Unfortunately I got no results (not even a "no records returned"
message").
What is the problem?
Or better: What is the solution?

Dorian