[Koha] Getting Data into Koha

Olugbenga Adara gbengaadara at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 3 02:53:34 NZST 2002

Hello all,

First I want to thank everybody who has contributed in
giving us this great software.

Please can anybody advice me on the best method of
getting data into koha. I am in the process of
installing koha for a university here in Nigeria which
has about 800,000 items in their library.

They are currently using TINLIB and have about 300,000
items already entered into TINLIB.

I think it will be clumsy and take ages to use acqui
simple. I believe maybe the data could be entered
directly into the database by designing a simple
interface to easily enter the relevant information.

Any help / suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Olugbenga Adara
Ibadan, Nigeria.