[Koha] 1.2.1

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at hardsoft.com.au
Sat Jun 22 10:59:05 NZST 2002

Pat

I am willing to look at producing a Windows Distribution that will install MySQL, Perl,
Apache.

This would work on win98/ME/2000/XP.

I am also considering producing a windows client for Koha.  Would there be interest
here???

Could also have a windows forum area at http://schools.hardsoft.com.au/forums

Regards

Jeff Williams