[Koha] CLARIFICATION re adding books question

Pete Dubler pete at dublerfamily.com
Wed Jun 19 13:15:21 NZST 2002

CLARIFICATION:  my acquisition and circulation screens don't look
anything at all like those at:

http://hlt.katipo.co.nz/cgi-bin/koha/circ/circulation.pl
or
http://hlt.katipo.co.nz/cgi-bin/koha/acqui.simple/addbooks.pl

How could I be so far off???

Thanks again,

Pete

Things are finally looking pretty rosey in that koha and opac are
running.

Now I can't seem to find anything in all of these links in koha that
allow me to add members or books.
The docs in the doc directory show the librarians manual as something to

be worked on in the future...

I have all of the scripts in the koha/cgi directory, what am I missing
here????

groveling again...  just a little push in the right direction please...

Thanks,

Pete Dubler
Ridgeview Classical Schools
Fort Collins, Colorado, USA