[Koha] an experiment

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Wed Jun 19 09:49:10 NZST 2002

With the call going out for people to advertise their own businesses on
the koha support pages (thanks for the support Rach!), I wanted to set up
a mailing list for people to discuss starting companies and/or consulting
practices around Koha.  This list will be a place to discuss marketing,
business development, resource sharing, lead sharing (for extra-regional
leads), sub-contracting opportunities, and the like.

I believe that there is room for a lot of healthy cooperation, and would
like to take some of the load off of Katipo.

I also believe that koha and koha-devel are the wrong places for this
conversation.

If you're interested in starting a company or practice (or are just
interested in kibitzing), please subscribe to the mailing list by sending
an email to:
   kohabiz-subscribe at eylerfamily.org
and following the directions in the response you receive.

thanks,
-pate