[Koha] koha and usermin?

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Tue Jun 18 10:10:18 NZST 2002

On Tue, 2002-06-18 at 10:02, James Vasey wrote:
> Koha, a wonderful program usermin, a wonderful program, has anyone had any thoughts of allowing users to be able cross between the two, or if there is any interest in this, let me know and we can have a cup, and work on a few ideas?

Hi James

Interesting idea ... how would you see the two working together?

You might like to pop onto irc, using irc.katipo.co.nz  channel #koha
sometime, and see if you can catch a few of us developers on there, if
you want to do a bit of a realtime discussion.

Otherwise we can discuss it on the list.

Chris

Chris Cormack                                      chris at katipo.co.nz
Programmer                                                025 500 579
Katipo Communications                                www.katipo.co.nz