[Koha] Re: request about koha

Rosalie Blake rosalie at library.org.nz
Wed Jun 5 09:01:36 NZST 2002

Hello Prasad,
You are perhaps you are looking at a different version from the one
I am using. I have forwarded your question to the koha list, where
there are a number of experts who are better able than I to help you.
The documentation for Koha is not yet well developed, but we are
currently working on it, and will send it to you when it is available.
Rosalie