[Koha] Global symbol "%env" requires explicit package name

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Wed May 22 16:29:37 NZST 2002

On Wed, 2002-05-22 at 15:59, Mitch Keller wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm unable to add new members because I get this error in my apache log:
>
> Global symbol "%env" requires explicit package name at
> /var/www/koha/cgi-bin/koha/moremember.pl line 231.
> Execution of /var/www/koha/cgi-bin/koha/moremember.pl aborted due to
> compilation errors.
> [Tue May 21 22:48:00 2002] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of
> script headers: /var/www/koha/cgi-bin/koha/moremember.pl
>
> I'm using the latest CVS version of Koha. Can anybody explain what's
> wrong?

Ahh youve just run into one of the dangers of using the CVS version. At
least the main branch of the cvs tree. This is where we do our
development so there is no guarantee there wont be bugs in it. The
stable branch is tagged rel-1-2 and is going to become the next stable
release hopefully in the near future.

Having said that this is a pretty simple error to fix, so ill do that
and if you try a cvs update in about 10-15 minutes the change should be
there. (Course you may well run into some other bugs, but if you do,
post them either to this list or the koha-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
list and we'll endeavour to tidy them up.

Hope this helps

Chris
Chris Cormack                                      chris at katipo.co.nz
Programmer                                                025 500 579
Katipo Communications                                www.katipo.co.nz