[Koha] Re: user comments

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Wed May 8 11:19:14 NZST 2002

I think the varying reactions to this thread show us that we're going to
need to be very careful to build any functionality in a very configurable
way.  I think we're going to see three tiers of services for reading
lists;  completely anonimized, demographically anonymized, and
non-anonymized.  For other kinds of functionality we're going to see
similar division (e.g., tracking ethnicity).

If we do things right, I think everyone can be kept (or made) happy.

-pate