[Koha] Intro and Questions

Heath Robinson Heath at tasol.org
Thu May 2 20:04:07 NZST 2002

Hello.  I am the sysadmin for a small international school in France, and we
are considering using Koha.  However, I do have a couple of questions.  We
have Windows 2K servers, and I have noticed that someone is working on a
port.  I am open to doing some testing and small fixes if the port is
usable.  If the port is not stable, what level of machine would be required
to support a library of around 10000 volumes?  Secondly, the librarian has
asked me about doing inventory with Koha.  How does one go about doing
inventory with the Koha system?

Thanks,
Heath