[Koha] i cant include "include virtual"

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Fri Apr 26 18:08:28 NZST 2002

On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 10:43:47AM +0000, Md. Aftabuddin said:

> Sir,
> What should be written in the httpd.conf to include virtual tag to run.
> can you supply me a sample httpd.conf file ?
> whether the apache has to be recompiled with some additional modules?
> I am trying to implement koha in a linux 7.1 system with apache 1.3
> please help me.

Hi there,

Take a look at
http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=KohaHints

It has a section on this page about setting up apache to run includes.

I hope this helps

Chris

025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz