[Koha] Koha.uploadedmarc

Tonnesen Steve tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca
Wed Apr 17 10:50:49 NZST 2002

On Mon, 15 Apr 2002, Adam Thick wrote:

>     have attempted to import some marc data in acquisitions, using
> acqui.simple.  I get an error "DBD::mysql::st execute failed:  Table
> 'Koha.uploadedmarc' doesn't exist at /acqui.simple/marcimport.pl line 1045".
> Was wondering what the structure for this table might look like?

Here it is.  This script also contains my Z39.50 client, which I'm very
fond of.  I have my new laptop now, and I started doing a little bit of
Koha work today.  Hopefully I'll get back in the swing of it now.  I also
upgraded from 112Kb frame relay to wireless T1 (1.5Mbps) this morning at
work, so I'm one happy camper.  :)

Steve Tonnesen

--
-- Table structure for table 'uploadedmarc'
--

CREATE TABLE uploadedmarc (
  id int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,