[Koha] User Annihilation Deterent!

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Thu Apr 4 12:55:08 NZST 2002

On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 10:47:23AM +1000, Roger Buck said:
> Is there any way currently for a library db admin to simply disable user
> deletion.. or to prompt librarian with something like "Do you really
> want to do this?" first?
>
> If not - does anyone think this is worth putting on a TODO list for
> future consideration?
>
> If so,and going one step further, is it worth adding something like a
> systempreferences option to display 'warning.msg' prior to any deletion
> procedure?
>
> Personally, I never make those kind of mistakes, but you know what some
> librarians are like! <grin>

Yep warning is good,

They arent really deleted tho, they are shifted into the deletedborrowers
table.
So it can be retrieved, i just havent written the undo script :-)

Chris

025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz