[Koha] Re: Installation Questions

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Wed Mar 20 17:27:31 NZST 2002

On Wed, 2002-03-20 at 12:38, Roger Buck wrote:
> Errata and expansion on previous message:
>

> > ...should be copied to the root of /cgi-bin/koha/ (do not copy contents
> > of telnet, tkperl, translator and updater directories to cgi-bin - see
> > install manual for details).
> >
> > NOTE: Is there some way this could be implied?
>
> I meant: Is there some way this could be simplified?
> -----------------------------------------^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> For example - Modify the directory layout to have /web-scripts/scripts/*
> and other-scripts/scripts/ which would include stuff like telnet etc?

Hmmm yeah this makes sense, originally there was just the one dir, then
came the maint dir, and acqui and circ etc.

It would probably be easiest to just have /web-scripts/* and
/other-scripts/*

(Im assuming you mean in the released tarball or package not the cvs
repository right?)

Chris
--
Chris Cormack                                               Programmer
025 500 789                                  Katipo Communications Ltd