[Koha] gripe

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Mar 18 16:39:14 NZST 2002

I think what needs to be done, and have mentioned this before is an instal or
set up script.

I am awaiting these things to be done  before I even attempt to implement
this system. We also need to be sure that marc 21  is going in as well as
out.
keep up the good work folks!
ed sharpe archivist for smecc