[Koha] version

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Sun Mar 17 08:09:18 NZST 2002

On Sat, 2002-03-16 at 20:12, Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
> hi all,
>
> downloaded koha-1.1.1 from sourceforge. it is up and running, but not running
> well! some scripts are missing and others are in the wrong place. before i go
> further, i would like to know whether this tarball is uptodate, if not where
> do i get an uptodate tarball

Thats the latest release tarball.
It is pretty old tho, lots of work has been done since then so the
latest version is that in the cvs tree.
Which you can get from
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=16466

We are working at the moment on getting a 1.2.0 release out. But we have
a few things left to tidy up.

Chris
--
Chris Cormack                                               Programmer
025 500 789                                  Katipo Communications Ltd