[Koha] CDK problems

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Thu Mar 14 14:25:32 NZDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-03-14 at 14:14, Joshua Ferraro wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here is the error I am getting when I try to make the CDK module.  I think
> part of the problem is that I installed two different versions of CDK.  Does
> this make sense?

Hi Joshua

Im not too sure whats causing the problem. I know that getting the CDK
modules up and running when I did it took a lot of monkeying around.

Are you quite keen on running the cdk based circulation system? Because
the web based one works quite a bit better.

The main bonus is it doesnt segfault and core dump.
Which the CDK libraries seem to do under heavy load.

I started awhiles back rewriting the circulation section to be slang
based rather than CDK. If there is still demand for a console based
circulation module I can resurrect that project.

Chris
> [root at koha Cdk]# ls
> blib  Cdk.c   demos     fulldemo      Makefile.PL  README
> BUGS  Cdk.pm  examples  Makefile      NOTES        typemap
> Cdk   Cdk.xs  FILES     Makefile.old  pm_to_blib
> [root at koha Cdk]# perl Makefile.PL
> Writing Makefile for Cdk
> [root at koha Cdk]# make
> cc -c -I/usr/include/ncurses -I/usr/local/include/cdk -fno-strict-aliasing -
> I/us

<snipped lots of compile errors>
--
Chris Cormack                                               Programmer
025 500 789                                  Katipo Communications Ltd