[Koha] SOS from Rome, Italy

jmulford at legionaries.org jmulford at legionaries.org
Wed Mar 13 10:22:34 NZDT 2002

Simon,

Thanks for the detailed & very specific answers. I'll forward them to our
Systems Director. Regarding the "more than FREE" trip to Rome, I'm sure
something could be arranged. We're a small private University with not a LOT
of money to spread around but I think something "significantly" less than an
AMICUS installation might be attractive to all concerned. Again, Kudos for
the great spirit at Katipo and for a world-class product.

I'll see you OFFLIST ;)

James Mulford, L.C.
Director of Finance & Development

Ateneo Pontificio Regina Apostolorum