[Koha] WINISIS - Support

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon Mar 11 09:30:00 NZDT 2002

sunilmysore at indya.com wrote:

>Dear members,
>
>I had created a database in WINISIS (CDSISIS for Windows). Does KOHA supports the WINISIS database. If so please do inform the steps and procedures.
>
>with regards
>sunil

koha does not support ISIS file format, but you can import and export
ISO-2709 datas (Menu Initial / Fichier ou base de données / Exportation,
in the french doc) , so with the next version of koha, it should be ok :
export datas from ISIS, and reload them in koha.
If you use ISIS for borrowing..., that should be ... less easy to
transfert those tables to koha... (undoable according to me)
--
Paul