[Koha] Circulation and Members

Wilmar Perez wilmar.perez at caribe.udea.edu.co
Thu Mar 7 09:28:02 NZDT 2002

Hello guys

Your software seems to be great, however there are just a couple of things
that don't seem like working very well:

1.  While in the intranet mode, if I try to get into the Circulation module
I just end up with a blank page.

2.  I've got some test members, however when I look for them, they're
nowhere.

Any idea?

Thanks a lot

                         Wilmar Pérez