[Koha] Rooted URL's

Mike Mylonas dragon28 at ihug.co.nz
Sat Mar 2 10:43:21 NZDT 2002

On Sat, 2002-03-02 at 10:18, Mark Bondurant wrote:

> No.  I'm hoping to run it on my server at home.  I just have the one IP
> address, although that does bring to mind that I might run it off another
> port.  Hmmmmm . . .

That is the way I run my test system at home .... using ports

> I'm not sure how to do it with this stupid Red Hat Apache interface.  I think
> I'm going to just have to go back to editing httpd.conf by hand.

Here is a copy of what I am using in my httpd.conf ....
---Begin Snip of httpd.conf ---
Listen 80
Listen 8081
Listen 8082

<VirtualHost 127.0.0.1:8081>
ServerAdmin dragon28 at ihug.co.nz
DocumentRoot /usr/local/apache/opac/htdocs
ServerName zeus.dragon-is.co.nz:8081
ErrorLog logs/opac-error_log
TransferLog logs/opac-access_log
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/usr/local/apache/opac/cgi-bin/"
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 127.0.0.1:8082>
ServerAdmin dragon28 at ihug.co.nz
DocumentRoot /usr/local/apache/koha/htdocs
ServerName zeus.dragon-is.co.nz:8082
ErrorLog logs/koha-error_log
TransferLog logs/koha-access_log
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/usr/local/apache/koha/cgi-bin/"
</VirtualHost>

--- End Snip of httpd.conf----