[Koha] [Fwd: [oss4lib-discuss] Use of Open Source ILS]

Ben Ostrowsky ostrowb at tblc.org
Wed Feb 13 10:35:49 NZDT 2002

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: Marshall Breeding <Breeding at LIBRARY.Vanderbilt.edu>
To: oss4lib-discuss at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [oss4lib-discuss] Use of Open Source ILS
Date: 12 Feb 2002 10:23:25 -0600

I am interested in studying the progress of the use of Open Source
library automation systems.  To this end, I'm asking that any
libraries that have implemented an open source ILS (Koha, Open
Book, or any others) register on my lib-web-cats directory:

http://staffweb.library.vanderbilt.edu/breeding/libwebcats.html

Just click on the link to "submit" your library's information.

This information would then be available to anyone else, since the
library automation system.

thanks,

-marshall

Marshall Breeding
Library Technology Officer
Vanderbilt University
419 21st Avenue South
Nashville, TN  37240
Phone: (615) 343-6094 Fax (615) 343-8834
http://staffweb.library.vanderbilt.edu/breeding
breeding at library.vanderbilt.edu

oss4lib-discuss at lists.sourceforge.net