[Koha] acquistion and cataloging

Zeki Celikbas celikbas at itu.edu.tr
Wed Aug 1 01:24:53 NZST 2001

hi all,

I'm entering some demo items to the koha comparing with koha's
demo page, but some fields are blank for example format, branch,
bookfund. I saw this fields are pre completed at koha's demo. is
there any field at mysql or will i edit the html files?

And another big problem is I could not edit "Itemtype | Class
Location | Date | Due | Last | Seen | Barcode" aereas yet. I wonder
is it because of I do not enter any barcode number to the records
yet? But when I want to enter any (not standard) number at
barcode section in acqui, koha doesn't record them.

thanks for helps again.

best regards

Zeki Celikbas